The clinic will remain CLOSED on the following dates:
- 8th-19th November 2021
Thank you for your understanding!
Dear Pet Owners!
Veterinary services in Szentlőrinc area right at your home!
The following veterinary services I offer:
- Vaccinations for dogs, cats, rabbits
- Deworming againgst intestinal parasites
- Heartworm prevention: blood test, deworming for negative patients
- Ectoparasitic treatments against ticks, fleas, ear and skin mites, mosquitoes, flies
- Dog and Cat ID Microchipping
- PetPassport for your pets
- Starter packages for dog and cat litters
- First Examination for puppies and kitties: detailed phisical examination for you baby pet
- Consultations, veterinary care, treatments for your sick animals at your home.
Szentlőrinc, Pécsi út 10.
Questions? Do not hesitate to ASK! Ask me here:
As child of two doctors, medicine always surrounded my life . Since I had a huge enthusiasm for small and large animals, I choose to be a veterinarian, unlike my parents. I received my veterinary diploma, and earned DVM as a title in 2018. I studied at the University of Veterinary Medicine, Budapest.
Druing my studies, I spent shorter and longer period of times in the following foreign universities to increase my practical and theoretical knowledge:
- Vienna, Austria: 1 month of small animal anaesthesiology practice
- Brno, Czech Republic: 1 month of equine medicine practice
- Helsinki, Finland: 5 months of clinical practice in the small animal internal medicine and in the equine medicine department
I am interested in both small animal and large animal medicine, specificly internal medicine is my favourite. As a child of a certified cardiologyst, following my father’s footsteps, I put special emphasis on studying and treating cardiac patients.
In the mornings, I work in a veterinary practice called Vitavet in Pécs city. In the afternoons, I work in Pécs and Szentlőrinc area as an on-call veterinarian.